Deschutes County utilizes Point & Pay Corporation as our third-party payment service provider. Through them, the county can accept credit cards, debit cards or eCheckā„¢ payments. Deschutes County does not collect or retain any portion of the convenience fees charged by Point & Pay Corporation.

Deschutes County does not issue refunds for payments processed via Point & Pay Corporation. If you have a question about charges made to your account, please contact the Tax Office.

Directions: Use the form below to lookup your current tax balance. For the best results use the account number from your tax statement. If you do not have your account number you can use your name, address or taxlot number to produce a list of matching accounts to pick from.